47 Boutique Hotel is the property of Sogeal S.p.A., VAT n. 06249491009, represented by its pro-tempore appointed legal representative, with offices in Rome, Italy, Via Luigi Petroselli n. 47.
What are cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files, designed to allow the website to remember users’ preferences, to improve website features, to help navigate more efficiently by automatizing the procedures (e.g. remembering user IDs, language preference), and to analyze website usage.
- Session cookies are essential in order to link the actions of connected users during browsing sessions, and are useful to avoid that a required feature is provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes, to prevent cyber attacks to the website. Session cookies do not contain personal data and are temporary: they last only for the current browsing session, i.e. until the browser is closed. For session cookies consent is not required.
- Functionality cookies used by this website are strictly necessary for navigation: in particular, they are linked to users’ requests and preferences (e.g. login). For functionality cookies consent is not required.
- Persistent cookies remain stored on a user’s device even after the end of the browsing session and allow the website to remember user’s preferences or actions in multiple sites.
- Proprietary cookies are set by the website the user is visiting.
- Third party cookies are set by a third party website different from the website the user is browsing.
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent the correct use of some features of the site. Certain functions, services and tools of the site are available only through the use of these technologies.
We have set up our website so that when you register, or when you browse, you consent to the tracking of cookies.
In addition, you can delete any cookies already present on your device at any time. To learn more see the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your browser or device.
Third party cookies
While browsing the site, you can also find third-party content.We can also share information with others on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Instagram. We have added the aforementioned content to keep you updated with carefully selected information you might find interesting.
Should you access such content, such third-party providers will save additional cookies on the device, on which we have no control. For this reason, we advise you to consult these third party websites and privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Such privacy policies may differ from that adopted by us, and we are not responsible for them. At the bottom of this Notice you will find some useful links to consult said third party policies.
What are your rights
At any time you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are in our possession. In particular, you will have the right to obtain an indication of the origin of your data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied to processing by electronic means, of the identification details of the data controller, the data processor or persons in charge.
Furthermore, you have the right to have your data updated and/or rectified and/or completed; you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are legitimate reasons.
Third party Policy – Link
Third party Policy – Link
Third Party Policy – Link