I AM A SPORTSMAN. I WANT TO GO RUNNING EVERY MORNING.
The 47 Boutique Hotel gives you many chances to do sport even when you are far from home.
1. Bike package with 3 guided tours. Find out more on this specific offer.
2. Possibility to rent a bike for 4 hours.
Do you know how fun is it to go around the city by bike?
Observe freely the Eternal city, walk down new itineraries, reach hidden corners and charming places.
Our staff is at your disposal to suggest you the paths that suit you the most.
Rent one of our bikes and make your stay unforgettable!
FOUR-LEVELS RUNNING TOUR
Is well known that the best way to visit a city (especially a city full of art like Rome) is by foot.
Running through the historical places, take the same steps of the emperors, the centurions, the dictators, the Popes, the artists and other people that made Roman history.
We offer a footrace studied by the 47 Boutique hotel for those who love running. This tour will start from the Hotel and will last a few kilometres, all signed by an exceptional interest.
The places and monuments, whose details will be given on demand, represent a very important part, but not the only one and the 47 boutique hotel position (the very center if Rome) gives you the possibility to see them.
After this run, maybe, you can have a drink at the circus Roof Garden, in front of an amazing sunset. What else?
1. 4 km walk: From the Hotel to the Campidoglio, seat of Comune di Roma, with the square made by Michelangelo and the statue of Marco Aurelio, then the close Piazza Venezia, the Fori Imperiali, at the bottom of which stands the Colosseum, the Arco di Costantino, a long road beside the Palatino (seat of the emperors), the Terme di Caracalla, the Circo Massimo and back.
2. 8 km walk: From the hotel, just like the 4 km walk until the road beside the Palatino, then go straight on Viale Aventino until Piramide Cestia (Caio Cestio’s funeral monument in egyptian style), go through the characteristic area of Testaccio, admire the surprising graffiti of Ostiense, get down by the Tevere river and get back to the hotel.
3. 8 km run: From the Hotel, skirt the Circo Massimo, go through the Terme di Caracalla, reach the Piramide Cestia (Caio Cestio’s funeral monument), go through the characteristic area of Testaccio, admire the surprising graffiti of Ostiense, get down by the Tevere river and get back to the hotel.
4. 4 km run: From the Hotel reach the Tevere river’s quay, reach Castel S.Angelo (Adriano, Marco Aurelio and Caracalla’s sepulchral mausoleum) and get back to the hotel.