Where history and best Italian taste meet in Rome
Our cuisine has obvious Mediterranean roots. We use only the best ingredients from local producers (PDO, PGI, etc..) to create fresh and light dishes. We pay careful attention to seasonal ingredients and use the best herbs and spices for a cuisine that is healthy, yet at the same time extremely tasty.
Enjoy the extraordinary spectacle of lights that illuminates the monuments and treasures of Rome while savouring the delicacies of the best Mediterranean cuisine.
The Circus Roof Top Restaurant is an outdoor space that will welcome you during the warmest months of Rome, weather permitting, with its enchanting view. During the winter, there is also the warm and cosy ambiance of the Giano Lounge Restaurant.
Always open for lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
Plan your special day at Fortyseven!
Confirm your Wedding reception at Circus Rooftop restaurant* and Take advantage of the Special Wedding package ”YES I DO”
* the location can accomodate up to 30 people
The package includes the following:
- Complimentary 1 night stay in double deluxe room for the Bride and Groom (including breakfast, vat and daily fruit basket and Prosecco)
- 15% discount off on room nights for all wedding-guests.
- Standard Floral Decorations on all tables for the wedding reception
- Wedding cake on request by our Pastry Chef
- Individual printed menus
The reception of your dreams, the perfect venue in which every detail has been carefully planned; an environment of unassuming elegance, a menu of tasty but light dishes, background music and harmonious lighting: the perfect background for this perfect setting.
The Fortyseven roof garden restaurant is the ideal venue for your wedding celebrations: a spectacular panoramic terrace that looks directly onto some of the most famous attractions of Rome, the Temple of Vesta and Piazza Bocca della Verità.
The Executive Chef ’s typically Mediterranean cuisine combines simple but never banal dishes using only high quality Italian products to propose healthy but tasty culinary masterpieces.
The terrace of the Fortyseven Circus restaurant is the ideal location for all types of private events.
A stone’s throw from the most important Roman churches of the Aventino, it is also within easy reach of the Campidoglio for civil marriages and of the Terme di Caracalla.
The most romantic atmosphere for your wedding reception.
Make your dream come true.
Choose the Wedding menu that fits your style
- Traditional Lunch or dinner placé (Served- 4 or 5 courses) . Prices and menus upon request starting from € 80,00 per person, wines not included.
This package is valid from April until October, subject to availability.
Rates upon request
For enquiry and/or room reservations, please contact our Booking Office by email address email@example.com
Terms and conditions
The package is NOT compatible with any other special package, existing reservation, offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Prices are not retroactive
Taxes and service charge are included
City tax for room nights (€ 6.00 p.p. per night) is not included.
All rates quoted in Euro.
Taste the delicious dishes of the Circus Restaurant in the privacy of your room.
The 47Hotel provides room service from 7:00 AM until 10:30 PM, while a selection of cold dishes is available 24/7.
The 47Hotel focuses much attention on their smaller guests and has studied a special menu better suited to their particular tastes.
The children's menu offers:
- Spaghetti al pomodoro e basilico o con salsa bolognese (Spaghetti with tomato sauce and basil or with meat sauce)
- Pennette al burro e parmigiano (Macaroni with butter and Parmigiano cheese)
- Suprema di petto di pollo alla griglia (Grilled chicken breast)
- Pizza Margherita (Plain pizza)
- Hamburger Sandwich con patatine fritte (Hamburger Sandwich with Chips)
- Insalata mista (Toss Salad)
- Gelati e Sorbetti (Gelato and Sorbetto)
- La Torta del giorno (Cake of the Day)
- Macedonia (Fruit Salad)
The Roof Garden of the Circus offers a breath-taking view of Rome, a glance downward and you can admire the splendour of the Temple of Vesta and lose yourself in a unique setting of Roman history.
The Circus pays close attention to selecting only the best ingredients, giving priority to quality Italian product that are always fresh and seasonal.
For Wine Lovers: Pamper yourself with an exclusive Aperitif or International Cocktail and delicious finger food.
Our wine cellar has a wide selection of fine Italian Wines. Our Philosophy is to offer the very best of all Italian Regions with a special attention to Tuscany.
The view of Ancient Rome under the city lights is the perfect setting for a romantic dinner. The Roof Garden of the Circus is the perfect location for your special occasions.